2009-06-03

Going to Manitouwadge!!!

Well, I'm going to Manitouwadge this week...in a way not by choice. Let me clarify...Work is on a 2 month shut down so everyone with vacation time had to use it up during, so basically I was forced to take all vacation the first 3 weeks of June...kind of sucks cause I'm on my own...kids still in school...LeeAnne still working with no time off till September. Sure all you men out there are probably thinking "so what's you problem...your a free man" but you get bored quick...everyone else is working and no one to enjoy your time with. Yes, I am a man...but the kids and LeeAnne are my everything and would rather spend time with them...so it sucks!!!

So now I'm off to the Wadge by myself...it won't be that bad, I get to visit my Parents and help them out for a bit and Paulo is visiting till saturday so I get to at least visit with him for a couple of days.

Well that's all...I'll try to keep you all posted during my 3 weeks off.

Ciao for now! Nuno

1 comment:

  1. Awww your my everything too. I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete