2009-01-01

Happy New Year

Well it’s 2009 and what can I say, I guess whatever was done in 2008, forget about it…the past is the past, it’s time to make your new future.

New Years Eve was a quiet one this year, LeeAnne, the kids and myself went to my bro’s house and spent a lovely evening with my parents. We had a wonderful meal with the traditional Shrimp and Crab snack before the big ball drop in Times Square. It was a happy occasion since my Dad is recovering from a major stroke and was with us to celebrate. Such a strong man…even though I know how he is very sad and thinks of how he was and if he will ever be that same person again. I know he will get better, it just takes a lot of time and patience.

Poor Johnny Boy had to work today…don’t worry, 7 years to have Christmas & New Years off is just around the corner LOL!!!

Well Happy New Year everyone!

Nuno

No comments:

Post a Comment