2009-03-20

Case of the Missing Boot

It all started with Olivia knocking on the door saying Emma was stuck in the snow...we didn't think anything of it so LeeAnne went out to go see what was going on. A couple of minutes later Diego comes knocking at the door wanting to get gloves and yelling Mommy is stuck in the snow, well now I had to go see this...with the trusty camera as well. When I get up to the snow hill I see Emma without a boot...where's your boot (see pic above) I ask her and she says it's lost in the snow...ok so where is Mommy??? And her reply was stuck on the other side of the hill. So I go over the top and this is what I see...

Yes LeeAnne stuck up to her knees...there was another picture but it's not that appropriate to show...the worst part was we didn't know where the boot was. So with the direction of Emma, we kind of located the hole where the boot was. After freezing my hand digging, we found the boot. Now the hard part...getting to the other side of the hill...It was easy for me since I had my monster boots on but LeeAnne had her tiny boots on so she was sinking into the snow with every step. I finally convinced her to follow my tracks...since I packed down the snow...and we climbed down to safety LOL!!! It was so funny...Love you LeeAnne!!!

Nuno

1 comment:

  1. oh lee-anne, your way to cute!!! typical you forsure!!! miss ya lot xoxo

    ReplyDelete