2009-02-10

Family

Well this past weekend I had an awesome time. My whole family was together again since August, when Paulo had his wedding. Erin came down with him and we just hung around talking, John planning his next trip and me trying to get Paulo's Wedding Video done...well that didn't happen since Nero don't like the file format my digital video camera spits out...but it well get done Paulo...I promise!!! On Sunday I brought my dad to see his last novice hockey game that Diego plays in. Diego had another awesome game and made my dad very proud. This Friday I will be bringing my parents back to Manitouwadge. They have been gone from there since September when my dad had his stroke. I think my dad is going to enjoy it more there since that is where all his friends are and it his home plus I think his recovery will be a lot better there. Now if you don't already know I play Squash on Thursdays. It is a ladder type format where you play 5 weeks and top 2 move up the ladder and bottom 2 drop. Well I've been playing since October and started at the very bottom of the ladder Group E. Well I did it, I am now in group B which is extremely hard to stay in and even harder to move up to group A...My first game will be this Thursday and I know I will have troubles...since some from group A have dropped down and the others that are staying around from last session will still be there and deservingly so...so wish me luck!!!

Well that's all for now Ciao!

Nuno

No comments:

Post a Comment